June 2, 2010

Spook O Rama!

Saturday was such a busy day for me. We had breakfast at this cute diner called EJ's, got mani's and pedi's, then traveled to Brooklyn. Here I am at the Brooklyn flea market.


Pretty houses in Brooklyn.


I miss home!

Every time that I visit New York, we always talk about going to Coney Island, but never do. On the subway to Coney Island, it is the very last stop. So I would always look at the sign showing the train's stops, wondering what it would be like to take that LAST subway stop to Coney.

Well everyone, I can now say that I have! Before leaving Brooklyn,we stopped at Old Navy to get Coney Island outfits! The night was getting breezier and we were wearing shorts, plus Coney Island is right near the ocean. I bought a pair of jeans and scarf to put on, so weird for me since I hate Old Navy.


Hahah so anyway. I loved the craziness of Coney. It is one big carnival fair place. With tons of people, the best junk food, rides, and games.

I got a teddy bear from the balloon dart game, I ate cotton candy, a corn dog, AND chili cheese fries! Sooooo bad, but it was soooo good. The junkfood at fairs is the best junk food of all. =]


I rode the Wonder Wheel, this crazy ferris wheel that has swinging cars that make you feel like your falling! And this cheesy haunted house called the Spook O Rama. It was just a dark room full of automated robot zombies and monster looking people.


There is even this game called "Shoot the Freak" where this guy stands in an alley and you pay to shoot him with paint balls. It is pretty wierd. Coney Island is pretty trashy I guess, but doing things out of the ordinary like that is what makes it so fun. =] This is only what I did on Saturday. I will write more about the rest of my weekend soon.

Have a good rest of the week!
xo
Marcy

8 comments:

  1. Ahhh funnn!!!! Don't forget to look out for bethenny and all our ny housewives :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah I love Amy's post! Kelly is my favourite housewife by far, if you see her I will die! Also coney island looks like so much fun!
    Love you Marc,
    Sis

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see you are wearing THE WATCH in one of the Pics. Sure looks like fun!!!! Love you -maw maw Janie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such FUN...I see you are wearing THE WATCH in one of the pics. Love you JANIE

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh this is making me sad..i too wanted to go to Coney island but opted out :(..next time for sure!! oh and Sicily...Jill is def the best housewife!

    ReplyDelete
  6. sorry girls i dont even watch housewives so even if i did see them, i wouldn't even know it lol and amber next time, def go its crazy! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Did you end up with one of those crazy zombie robots in your car while you were going through the Spook O Rama? Oh, wait that's Bub.
    HaHa!
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete