July 11, 2010

Catch up

I have not written in 2 weeks, all I have to say is, sorry!! I have been lazy in my free time. So the point of this blog will be to give you a BRIEF summary of the past 2 weeks here.

Let's start with Burberry,still fun and crazy. I got a desk right next to my boss instead of my old one on the complete opposite end of the office. The showroom has been broken down and put back together for men's market which starts this week. Last weekend for the 4th of July I went to the Woodbury Commons outlet mall to find some steals and deals! Its really far though so we rented a car. We thought it would be a pratical Toyota, that was black or white, grey, something simple because we could see all the cars pulling out... and look what they gave us:

The clown car

There is a Burberry store there where things were 30% off PLUS my lovely 50% off discount! So I got a jacket and a wallet. And if you know me fairly well, you know how much I love crazy Betsey Johnson, they were having a buy one get one free sale on anything! So I bought a handbag and got a black party dress for free. Here is the bag:


Recently a new Forever 21 opened in Times Square. It is 4 floors, and is gorgeous inside! I got to go for the first time with my boyfriend. There are different departments and each with a funky mannequin display. One display is a group of mannequins chilling on and around a NYC taxi that is painted with graffiti and has fluorescent lights inside.




The last weekend of June was the gay pride parade. It was so interesting and people's costumes were either over the top or not enough. Haha






These two men are so cute! 53 years together, I can only imagine how hard it must have been for them so long ago.




From Real Housewives:


Fourth of July Macy's fireworks in the Park:


Monday we were off in observance of the 4th, so we took a train to Long Island Beach. I was concerned with not looking so good on the beach, because I like excercising and being somewhat tan before going. Not to be mean or anything, but as soon as I got off the train I realized this was not a beauty beach. People were not in shape, full of cellulite, and looking rough. So I really did not feel bad eating Burger King before hitting the sand! The ocean was the Atlantic and it was FREEZING, by freezing I mean as soon as the water hit your toes they went numb. It felt like ice, like the ocean water was fresh out of the fridge! There were adults and children playing in the water, I don't know how since it was unbearably cold. There is no way I could have gotten completely into the water.





This post is pretty boring. I should have posted a long time ago, because this one is too full. Next one will be better! Till next time...
Marcy

2 comments:

  1. Omg the forever 21 Looked incredible and ur purse was stunning! Hope u had fun with travis and at the beachh (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks sadie, i had too much fun with travis it was so hard for me to say goodbye when he left and the beach was fun but cold!

    ReplyDelete